Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #73 & Fabulous Features

So Glad You are Here at this weeks
THURSDAY'S TEMPTATION!!

**Sorry the post is late! 
My family and I decided at the last minute to go to the 
drive in movies to see Monsters University and I spaced getting the post up. 


I hope you have all had a great week so far!


I am excited for this weeks
FABULOUS FEATURES:

Our Most Viewed Link Was:

If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!
Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! Little Miss is famous now! :)

    Diane @ Vintage Zest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature of my peach lemonade. Have a great day! Off to check out the new links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

    ~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill! Thanks for featuring my ladybug painting! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips