Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #24 & Fabulous Features

I hope you all had a wonderful and fun 4th of July Holiday yesterday!!! We had a fun time with our family!
I am sorry I am a little late today. I could not sleep last night and finally got to bed at 4 AM so I wanted to sleep until my kids got up!

Welcome to this weeks
Thursday's Temptation!

Thank you so much to all those who shared their awesome talent with us at last weeks party. I love all the 4th of July decor and recipes that were shared!!

Here are this weeks
FABULOUS FEATURES

Our Most Viewed Link Was:
4th of July Mantel @ The Winthrop Chronicles. I love the decor on her little mantel. It looks perfect for the Holiday we had yesterday! I love the round mirror!


SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Fireworks Gift Can @ Silo Hill Farm. This is such a cute idea to fill some cute cans with fireworks and fun holiday stuff. 

Bed Sheets into Curtains @ Apsolutely Crafts.  I love this way of making custom curtains. Such a creative idea. I love the yellow sheets she used. You have to go  to her blog check the pattern on them!

Corn on the Cob in the Oven @ Couponing & Cooking. I had no idea that you could cook corn on the cob in the oven. It looks so easy and sounds yummy! I am definitely going to try it out the summer!

Newspaper Roses Frame @ A Bunch of Bishops. These roses are amazing!! I love the idea of using a newspaper. Very unique! I love how there is also color throughout them. Love it!

4th of July Cake @ I Gotta Try That. Is that not the CUTEST cake in the world?!? Ah, I just love everything about it. How fun to make for a 4th of July party! I really like the decor on top. It makes it look like a firework! Adorable!


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!



Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!

***NEW: With summer in Full Swing I will try each week to make it to as many of your links as I can, but I may not make it to all of them. I am going to be spending a lot of time with my kiddos during the summer months. As I am sure most of you are too! I promise I will look through them though!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, Jill~ blessings, mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, Thank you for featuring my newspaper roses frame! I am super honored and blessed by the feature. I am a huge fan of your blog!! :)

    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, have a great week and enjoy the time with your kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Fireworks gift cans! I gave them to my niece and nephew yesterday and they were so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips